» version 3.1 - posted on 2011-09-20
Completely rewritten from the ground up.
Ability to create multiple companies.
EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE AND PROMPTLY RETURN IT TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU OBTAINED IT FOR A FULL REFUND.
The enclosed "CG Invoicer" electronic catalog program ("Software") is licensed, not sold, to you by CG Software LLC for use only under the terms of this License, and CG Software LLC reserves any rights not expressly granted to you. You own the media on which the Software is recorded or fixed, but CG Software LLC and its licensors retain ownership of the Software itself.
1. License. This License allows you to:
(a) Use one copy of the Software on a single computer at a time. To "use" the Software means that the Software is either loaded in the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) of a computer or installed on the permanent memory of a computer (i.e., hard disk, etc.).
(b) Make one copy of the Software in machine readable form solely for backup purposes. As an express condition of this License, you must reproduce on each copy any copyright notice or other proprietary notice that is on the original copy supplied by CG Software LLC.
(c) Permanently transfer all your rights under this License to another party by providing to such party all copies of the Software licensed under this License together with a copy of this License and the accompanying written materials, provided that the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
2. Restrictions. The Software contains trade secrets in its human perceivable form and, to protect them, you may not REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE OR OTHERWISE REDUCE THE SOFTWARE TO ANY HUMAN PERCEIVABLE FORM. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice from CG Software LLC or judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon such termination you must destroy the Software, all accompanying written materials and all copies thereof, and Sections 6, 7 and 8 will survive any termination.
4. Passwords. The Software licensed to you contains features which are protected by certain passwords. You are not authorized to enter, remove or change such passwords, and only CG Software LLC is authorized to enter, remove or change such passwords.
5. Export Law Assurances. You agree that neither the Software nor any direct product thereof is being or will be shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations thereunder or will be used for any purpose prohibited by the Act.
6. Limited Warranty. CG Software LLC warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from your date of purchase that (i) the media on which the Software is recorded will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, and (ii) the Software as provided by CG Software LLC will substantially conform to CG Software LLCs published specifications for the Software. CG Software LLCs entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the foregoing limited warranty will be, at CG Software LLCs option, replacement of the media, refund of the purchase price or repair or replacement of the Software.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY CG Software LLC AND CG Software LLC AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Remedies and Damages. In no event will CG Software LLC, its parent or subsidiaries or any of the licensors, directors, officers, employees or affiliates of any of the foregoing be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information and the like), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or accompanying written materials, regardless of the basis of the claim and even if CG Software LLC or a CG Software LLC representative has been advised of the possibility of such damage. CG Software LLC's liability to you for direct damages for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be limited to the greater of $500 or the money paid for the Software that caused the damages.
THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY IN CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY ONLY WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. General. This License will be construed under the laws of the State of California, except for that body of law dealing with conflicts of law. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect. If the Software is supplied to the United States Government, the Software is classified as "restricted computer software" as defined in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR. The United States Government's rights to the Software are as provided in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR.
9. Sublicensed technologies. The Software includes add-on products list all sublicensed products here from third parties (the "Additions") which are utilized within the Software but can be also used without it. Within this license you are granted a nonexclusive royalty-free right to use the Additions only within the Software which is subject of this agreement. The Additions are licensed, not sold, to you and titles to them remain with their respective owners. If you want to use the Additions outside the Software you must obtain a valid license from their respective owners.
10. Limited Warranty. The Software and the Additions are provided "AS ARE" and without warranty of any kind. The Licensor (CG Software LLC) and the Additions owners expressly disclaim all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall neither the Licensor nor the Additions owners be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the Software or the Additions, even if the Licensor or any of the Additions owners has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Licensor's liability exceed the license fee paid, if any.